torsdag, august 10, 2006

Home sweet home!

Oh my Gosh!! Norway is pretty!!! Summer and sun!!

We arrivede yesterday at noon, after a loooooooooong journey. It is so far man! I can`t wait til someone figures out a way to travel without spending time:) I know what happened to Phillip, but I apparently don`t have enough faith yet... But anyways it is so good to be back with our family! Beautiful, amazing family! We are so blessed!
Yesterday we ate, talked, shopped a little and ate more... How amazing to be able to have Norwegian food, whenever you want to!! And whenever I want to is ALWAYS!!! My mother-in-law`s kitchen cupboard is soon empty... :) I feel so happy!
Will publish some photos and stuff soon! Just wanted to let you all know that we are good!
Love Irene <3

2 kommentarer:

benne sa...

steik, dere er faktisk her- jeg tror jeg kan enkli kjenne det--i går da jeg skulle legge meg åpna jeg vinduet for det var en vind som banka på vinduet mitt og når den susa inn så tror jeg sannelig at den ropte håkon og irene!!!!

Ellen Miles sa...

wow- welcome to Norway, u Auzzies!! I can't wait to see you!!! =)